30 days of Gratitude
It is Fall Y’all and I for one am so pumped about it. This is by far my favorite season and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I get excited just thinking about all of the things that is fall. With that in mind and my second episode of Girl Get Woke focuses on GRATITUDE.
Let’s stop and make a list of things that we love about Fall and things that make us grateful to be alive today. Why not, right? It’s all good stuff and we all need that.
30 days of Gratitude
- Who in your life are you grateful for?
- What memory are you most grateful for?
- What food are you most grateful for?
- What are you grateful to your body for?
- What friendships are you grateful for?
- What experience in the last year are you most grateful for?
- What lesson in your life are you most grateful for?
- What book are you most grateful for?
- What dessert are you most grateful for?
- What goal have you achieved that you are most grateful for in the last year?
- What place have you traveled that you are most grateful for?
- Who made you smile?
- Where did you see God in your life today?
- What do you love most about your home?
- Where is your favorite place and why?
- What is the best thing about your parents
- What do you love most about your significant other?
- What are you most proud of in the last 30 days?
- Who gave you encouragement when you really needed it most?
- What luxury are you most grateful for?
- What makes you smile whenever you see it?
- What is the most comfortable place to rest and relax in your home>
- What is your happy place?
- What is your favorite sound?
- What is the best part of being a parent?
- What is your favorite smell?
- Who makes you laugh until you cry?
- What is the best thing about you?
- What is your personal super power?
- What is the best thing about being alive?
What's Your Reaction?
I'm a long-term entrepreneur, a licensed therapist and a girl with a lot to say about a lot of things. I am obsessed with us living our best lives (if, of course, that means I don’t have to give up wine or start any kind of exercise: that is hard).